Goodridge stainless steel motorcycle brake and clutch line kits feature the finest quality hose, consisting of a PTFE inner and stainless steel braided outer coated in a plastic protective coating in the colour of your choice.
Braided brake line eliminates the spongy feel under extreme braking conditions giving greater braking efficiency as well as providing a superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
Goodridge kits not only provide reliability and safety, but also brilliant looks that improve the appearance of any bike. Goodridge prides itself in being able to supply stainless steel hydraulic brake line kits for any make or year of motorcycle, be it British, Japanese, American, German or Italian.
- Goodridge stainless steel braided brake and clutch lines are 100% ADR APPROVED in every state in territory in the WORLD
- Meets the requirements of DOT and TUV .Goodridge set the standards, the others followed.
- We can supply a complete build-a-line program so you have a totally universal brake line program at your fingertips
- Whether you’re building a custom bike or fitting a set of higher or lower bars this program caters for the lot
- Seen a Goodridge product cheaper elsewhere? We will match any competitors price on Goodridge lines and fittings
TECHNICAL HOSE CONSTRUCTION
High speed, constant rapid gear changes and fast stops put great strains on competition hydraulic systems, where failure can be disastrous. The light weight and extremely flexible PTFE hose strongly resists expansion under high pressure and temperature, and provides consistent brake and clutch pressure giving firmer and more efficient operation without that spongy feeling.
PTFE inner tube is compatible with all brake and clutch fluids with outer cover of corrosion and fire resistant stainless steel.
Temperature range: -73 degrees Celsius to 232 degrees Celsius.
- Bore size: 3.5mm
- PTFE wall thickness 1.0mm
- Braid O/D 6.45
- Cover wall thickness 0.5m
- Max W.P. pressure 4250 basic
- Weight 0.088kg/m
- Burst Pressure of over 12,000PS1
Goodridge brake lines are available in 12 different colors. These lines will be on the top of the "must have" list for everyone. Banjo fittings and brake line accessories are available in Zinc Plated Steel utilising the latest Z1 plating, Polished Stainless Steel or Black Stainless Steel.
Brake lines come with new Banjo fittings, Bolts and copper sealing washers. 2 Line Race front kits come with a double Banjo bolt for the Master Cylinder. All brake line kits include polished stainless steel banjo fittings and bolts. BLACK is available, please note this when ordering.
Want to make it GLOW? Try our new range of glow in the dark brake lines
HARLEY DAVIDSON ABS FITTINGS
Turn your late model ABS equipped Harley Davidson into a custom machine with the Goodridge range of adaptors and fittings.
With blocks and adapters to retain the factory ABS lines on the Dyna range with both single and twin disc. This allows for longer/shorter upper and lower front lines.